Notice: Undefined variable: prodDesc in /home/envirosac/public_html/wp-content/themes/envirosac2019/woocommerce/content-single-product.php on line 152
Contain concrete run-off with this waterproof, lined Small Hopper sack. Perfect for capturing ready-mix chutes and wash-outs from your line pumps on the job site.
Small Hopper is also available in UNLINED model
- Adheres to environmental regulations
- Strength-tested, tear resistant, woven polypropylene
- Waterproof liner safely holds wet concrete and washout
- Slides easily under ready-mix chutes and line pumps
- Partially-enclosed top panel keeps material contained during transport
- Small center opening minimizes spillage
- Chain-stitched waterproof liner prevents liquids from seeping
- Reinforced, over-lock stitching adds extra strength and structure
- Extra sturdy reinforced poly straps for forklift portability
- Poly pocket for accurate project identification
- Volume capacity 24.3 cubic feet / 181.8 Gallons / 0.9 yd³
WOVEN TOUGH AND WATERPROOF
- All EnviroSacs are made of tough, tear-resistant woven polypropylene.
- An inner waterproof liner safely captures and contains concrete slurry or washout water.
DESIGNED FOR CHUTES AND PUMPS
- The unique Hopper design offers a partially enclosed top to contain spills and splash.
- Square center opening receives waste and wash directly from chutes and hose ends.
Request a Quote