Prime Out is specifically designed for cleaning out concrete pumps. The bag’s direct-connect sleeve slides over the concrete hose to capture material in a durable waterproof, lined polypropylene sack.
- Helps you adhere to environmental regulations
- Strength-tested, tear resistant woven polypropylene
- Fully-enclosed top keeps material contained during transport
- Chute sleeve slides over the pump hose tip to minimize spillage
- Chain-stitched waterproof liner prevents liquids from seeping
- Reinforced over-lock stitching adds extra strength and structure
- Extra sturdy, reinforced poly straps for forklift portability
- Poly pocket for accurate project identification
- Volume capacity 37.8 cubic feet / 283 Gallons / 1.4 cubic yards
MIGHTY TOUGH AND WATERPROOF
- All EnviroSacs are made of tough, tear-resistant woven polypropylene.
- An inner waterproof liner safely captures and contains excess concrete or initial output.
DESIGNED FOR CONCRETE PUMPING
- Unique chute design slides over the hose end to capture prime-out and excess concrete.
- Protects the jobsite while adhering to environmental regulations
Request a Quote