The waterproof, lined Overhaul sack is built for larger jobs and concrete capture. With its waterproof liner, the Overhaul captures and contains concrete run-off from the ready-mix chute or during line pump washouts. The frame is not included but can be easily assembled from common PVC pipes and connectors.
- Adheres to environmental regulations
- Strength-tested, tear-resistant woven polypropylene
- Slides under ready-mix chutes
- Partially-enclosed top keeps material contained during transport
- Small center opening eliminates spills
- Chain-stitched waterproof liner keeps liquids from seeping
- Reinforced overlock stitching adds extra strength and structure
- Extra-sturdy, reinforced poly straps for forklift portability
- Poly pocket for accurate project identification
- Volume capacity 52.9 ft³ / 396 Gallons
WOVEN TOUGH AND WATERPROOF
- All EnviroSacs are made of tough, tear-resistant woven polypropylene.
- An inner waterproof liner safely captures and contains concrete slurry or washout water.
- Holds up to 2 cubic yards of material.
- The top panel opening is designed to help prevent concrete and washout from spilling.
Request a Quote